Mass Effect 2 is an action role-playing game developed by BioWare Edmonton, BioWare through Montreal and published by Electronic Arts. The game is the sequel to Mass Effect, and released on Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360 in North America and India on January 26, 2010, and in Australia on January 28, 2010 with subsequent release in Europe and New Zealand on January 29, 2010.
A “Prelude to E 3″ project calendar was released on May 15, 2009. The developers confirmed that the combat system has been upgraded with everything from a sense of battle and the AI improved, including realistic damage modeling and downed enemies is still continuing to detect and combat. New series is a heavy weapon system that will allow players to “kill [someone] a thousand times” over. The style of play is similar to the Wild West, featuring the warlords and criminal gangs. The video also confirmed the existence of new alien races and an attack by a race to the Acropolis-controlled area, wearing armor with a “M1″ logo painted on it and appear to control similarly-armored varren, a breed of non – -wise animals similar to dogs.
Mass Effect 2 also has a regenerating health as the primary engineer of health, rather than the ability to heal with medi-gel, as in the first game. Medi-gel still used the wheel power to revive allies downloaded. Moreover, global system for weapons has been relegated largely to the use of ammunition. This system is functionally identical to the cluster systems to other third-person shooters, but instead of having different types of ammunition for different weapons, heat sinks are universal in most standard weapons.
The characters in Mass Effect 2 more detailed graphics are not alone, but technically. In the original Mass Effect, Commander Shepard was only 20 cartoons on the cover, while Mass Effect 2, the character has more than 200. The world is more open in this version; Unexplored worlds the player could be investigated only for “cheap thrills” is now more detailed and should be explored further. There is a free Mass Effect 2 download link below…
PC System Requirements:
* OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7
* Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD CPU
* Memory: 1 GB RAM for Windows XP / 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7
* Hard Drive: 15 GB
* DVD ROM: 1x Speed
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Direct X: DirectX 9.0c August 2008 (included)
* Input: Keyboard / Mouse
* Video Card: 256 MB (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support). Supported Chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 Pro or greater. Please note that NVIDIA GeForce 7300, 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, and 9300; ATI Radeon HD3200, and HD4350 are below minimum system requirements. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required. Intel and S3 video cards are not officially supported in Mass Effect 2.
* Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7
* 2.6+ GHz Cure 2 Duo Intel or equivalent AMD CPU
* 2 GB RAM
* ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, or better recommended
* 100% DirectX compatible sound card and drivers
* DirectX August 2008
Mass Effect 2 (xbox 360)
Mass Effect 2 (PC)
If you need download clients like Flashget and uTorrent for fast and easy downloading experience we have it here for you Click here to get it for free.