-=NDCROCKZ=-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Sharing!!

THE HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINES

Poll

how did philippines made?

[ 0 ]
    THE HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINES I_vote_lcap0%THE HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINES I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    THE HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINES I_vote_lcap0%THE HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINES I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    nicko
    nicko

THE HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINES Empty THE HISTORY OF THE PHILIPPINES

Post by nicko Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 pm

1.it is made by man 2.it is made by god 3.it is been made by scientific way like of moving of the soil underneath the sea of asia.causing to have a mountain which is been occur by the folding of the soil..
    4.it is cause by the volcanism reaction. like volcano erupt and the magma form a soil and that cause of the philippines occuration 5.is is base by the story of the philippines. 6.it is been made for the people in the 1000 yrs.. 7.it is been made by the power of the magician name leon mitchugot..a american magician who can live a 1000 yrs. old. 8.it is been made by the power of natural.. 9.it is been made of mine. 10.it is been made of you. 11.it is been made of him.. 12.i dont know how it is been made.. 13.no comment. 14.all of the above.. 15.all you think is the correct answer.. 16.it is been made by my dog... 17.it is been made by smoke.. 18-50:you must choose a correct answer that you think is the correct answer of my question...thks..!!^_^

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 am